At Christ Church Charnock Richard Church of England Primary School we have developed a shared mission statement with our children, staff, parents and governors.
In accordance with our Mission Statement, the school team prepares children for their future by helping them achieve their full potential as part of the Christian family and as members of the wider community.
‘Inspired to learn, grow and flourish within our Christian family’
We work successfully to:
- Create an environment that is stimulating, welcoming and purposeful for all members of the school community.
- Promote a Christian ethos.
- Enhance children’s quality of learning through the delivery of a broad, balanced, relevant and creative curriculum, where each child is challenged to achieve his/her full potential.
- Provide a range of educational and social experiences, free from discrimination, appropriate to the age, ability & needs of our pupils.
- Encourage children to be tolerant, caring and respectful towards others, their community and the world around them.
- Value and celebrate the contribution stakeholders make to further improving standards in all areas of school life.
- Promote, encourage and sustain the physical & emotional health and well-being of all members of the school community.
Our mission statement aims are underpinned by a set of seven core Christian values which were chosen by pupils, parents, staff and governors.
Our Christian Values are:
These values are central to all we do at Christ Church Charnock Richard Church of England Primary School: through our curriculum, behaviour policy, celebrating each other’s achievements and uniqueness and discussions of the wider world.
We believe that the Christian ethos and aims support and prepare children on their journey to becoming respected responsible citizens of the future.